Journal of IMAB - Annual Proceeding (Scientific Papers)
Publisher: Peytchinski, Gospodin Iliev
ISSN: 1312 773X (Online)
Issue: 2004, vol. 10, book 1
Subject Collection: Medicine
Online date: October 19, 2004
J of IMAB 2004; 10(1):26-28
PROBLEM ABOUT THE DYSGRAFIA IN FRAMES OF THE PARADIGMA SPECIFIC LEARNING DISABILITIES
Jivko Jekov1, Stanislava Pavlova2
1) Department of Education, University of Shumen “Ep. K. Preslavsky” - Shumen, Bulgaria
2) Department of Health Care, Medical University Varna, Bulgaria
Disgraphy as a disturbance of the written
form of speech is one of the common forms of speech pathology with students
of the primary grades. It often leads to difficulties in gaining new knowledge
and skills, and impedes the successful end of training process. For that
reason it is of prime importance for the logopedic theory and practice
to define and separate its symptoms, to separate it as independent nosology
unit or being part of other distrubances.
Key words: dislexsia, disgraphia, learning disorder, children.
- Download FULL TEXT (PDF - 182 KB)
Please cite this article as: Jekov J, Pavlova S. Problem about the dysgrafia in frames of the paradigma Specific
learning disabilities. J of IMAB 2004; 10(1):26-28; DOI: 10.5272/jimab.2004101.26
1. Cornev А.Н. Breaking a reading and letters beside the children: is Scholastic-methodical allowance. Ed. “М&М”, Moscow, 1997, 286. (in Russian)
2. Leontiev А. А.: Рsychic-linguistical Units and generating a speech utterance. Moscow, 1969. (in Russian)
3. Luria А.R. Essays psychic-physiologic the letters. Moscow, 1950 (in Russian)
4. Mavlov L. Fundamental neurology. Sofia., 2000. (in Bulgarian)
5. Matanova V. Dyslexia. С., 2001. (in Bulgarian)
6. Matanova V. Psychology anomalous development. Sofia, 2003. (in Bulgarian)
7. International Classification of Diseases - 10. Specific frustrations in development of speech and language, 1998.
8. Raitchev R, Raitchev I. Bases of neurology. ARTIK2001 Sofia, 2001. (in Bulgarian)
9. Stamov I. Speech therapy. Blagoevgrad, 1989. (in Bulgarian)
10. Ajuriaguerra J. de la Jaeggi A, Guiguard F, Kocher F. et al. Evolution et prognostic de la disphasie chez l‘enfant. Psychiatrie de l‘enfant, 8, 1965. (in French)
11. Critchley M. Critchley E.A. Dyslexia defined. London: S. n., 1978, 104.
12. Matejcek Z. Sturma J. Language structured dyslexia and remediation: the Crech perspective, Dyslexia: it‘s neuropsychology and treatment, Ed. by G. Pavlidis, F. Fisher, New York: Chichester, 1986, 203-214.
13. Matejcek Z, Zlab Z. Test laterality. Psychodiagnostika, Bratislava, 1974. (in Czech)
14. Reid JF, Ingram T. Dyslexia: a problem of communication. Educational Research. 1968 10(2):126-133. [CrossRef]
15. Roeltgen DP, Tucker DM. Developmental phonological and lexal agraphia in adults, Brain and Lang, 1988 Nov;35(2): 287-300. [PubMed]
back to Online Journal