Journal of IMAB - Annual Proceeding (Scientific Papers)
Publisher: Peytchinski, Gospodin Iliev
ISSN: 1312 773X (Online)
Issue: 2013, vol. 19, book 1;
Subject Collection: Medicine
Published online: 1 February 2013
J of IMAB. 2013; 19(1):372-374;
- Download FULL TEXT /PDF 602 KB/
1. Cohen RJ, Swerdlik ME. Psychological Testing and Assessment: An introduction to tests and measurement. 7th ed. New York: McGraw Hill. 2010 Sep 1.
2. About the Joint Committee on Testing Practices. Code of Fair Testing Practices in Education. [APA]
3. Airasian P. Classroom Assessment: Concepts and Applications. 4nd ed. New York: McGraw Hill. 2000.
4. Hedges LV. An Exchange: Part I: Does Money Matter? A Meta-Analysis of Studies of the Effects of Differential School Inputs on Student Outcomes. Educ Res. 1994; 23 (3): 5-14. [ERIC]
5. Cangelosi J. Designing Tests for Evaluating Student Achievement. New York: Longman. 1989.
6. Gronlund NE, Waugh C. K. Assessment of Student Achievement. 9th ed. Boston: Allyn and Bacon. 2008.
7. Haladyna TM, Downing SM. Validity of a Taxonomy of Multiple-Choice Item-Writing Rules. Appl Meas Educ. 1989; 2 (1): 51-78. [ERIC]
8. Monahan T. The Rise of Standardized Educational Testing in the U.S. – A Bibliographic Overview. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Science and Technology Studies. 1998.
9. Ravitch D. The Uses and Misuses of Tests. In: The Schools We Deserve. New York: Basic Books. 1985: pp. 172–181.
10. Wilson N. Educational standards and the problem of error. Education Policy Analysis Archives. 1997; 6 (10). [EPAA]
11. Vodenicharov C, Glutnikova Zl, Gateva A. Innovations in Medical Education. Sofia: Aquagrapics. 1997. [In Bulgarian].
12. Popov B, Atanasov P. Analysis of the success of the preclinical courses, studies and state examinations of Bulgarian students from the Medical Faculty of Trakia University – Stara Zagora. Bulgarska medicina. 2003; 11(1):31-32. [In Bulgarian].
13. Campbell MJ, Machin D, Walters SJ. Medical Statistics: A Textbook for the Health Sciences. 4th ed. Chichester, UK; Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. 2007.
14. Vukanovic-Criley JM, Criley S, Warde CM, Boker JR, Guevara-Matheus L, Churchill WH, et al. Competency in cardiac examination skills in medical students, trainees, physicians, and faculty: a multicenter study. Arch Intern Med. 2006 Mar 27;166(6):610-616. [PubMed] [CrossRef]
15. Vodenicharov C, Mitova M. Pedagogical problems of medical education (Medical Education). Sofia: Graifc Consult.1998. [In Bulgarian].
16. Tzokeva Zh, Spasov V. Results from the study of pharmacology and clinical pharmacology of students training in the Medical Faculty of Trakia University – Stara Zagora. Bulgarska medicina. 2003; 11(5):27-30. [In Bulgarian].
Accepted for publication: 17 June 2012